Bridge Referrals is a referral centre that endeavours to provide pet owners and veterinary practices of the North East a range of advanced treatments at realistic and affordable costs, without compromising on excellent service and standard of care.
Our name, Bridge Referrals, evolved from the desire to bridge the gap between first opinion practices and referral centres. It is important that we are approachable and referring veterinary surgeons feel comfortable enough to reach out for our advice and support whenever it is needed. This allows us to support first opinion veterinary practices in the continued care of your pet.
Bridge Referrals is the creation of five referral clinicians with the same shared vision of running their own independent referral centre with their core values at the heart of the services they provide.
- Community: we are proud to provide a service that contributes to the wider society and economy. Team Bridge is our work community, and we support our team to deliver exceptional care to our patients and clients.
- Compassion: being kind and compassionate is the essence of delivering care, this is important in looking after our patients, each other, and ourselves.
- Life/work balance: we want everyone who works here to enjoy being part of Bridge Referrals. We recognise that to provide high standards of patient care it is important to have time off to rest and enjoy life at home.
- Respect and inclusivity: we treat our referring practices, clients and staff with respect and dignity, no matter the circumstances.
- Sustainability: delivering sustainable high-quality care, that is affordable now and in the future, that delivers positive social impact and minimises damaging the environment is at the heart of our business.